Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
** Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this summer. For applicable positions and referral guidelines, learn more here.
After reviewing the referral guidelines, in the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied to the position. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 8643
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Facility/Division: UNC REX Healthcare
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION
The Business Operations Analyst is responsible for operational efficiencies, and financial oversight for Virtual Care Services. May also assist with strategic planning, and performance improvement initiatives. Develop and present complex financial models along with forecasting of established business plans. Assist management in decision-making regarding business operations, ongoing projects, departmental strategic planning, and making financial recommendations by gathering data from multiple sources, assessing the value of information and determining the best method for decision-making.
Description of Responsibilities:
1. Lead (or work as a team member) cross-functional program team(s) for strategic projects across a large complex organization.
2. Provide complex business analytics to senior management in support of service lines
3. Provide financial planning advice and support to senior management in making programmatic decisions related to the preparation and monitoring of the annual budget
4. Responsible for departmental development of business plans from the concept/ forecasting phase through program launch. Assess existing programs and service lines based on actual outcomes and value. Develop and present complex financial models that support growth opportunities.
5. Work closely with and advise senior management or physician leadership in both clinical and non-clinical service areas to facilitate profitable growth while maximizing operational efficiencies. Growth may come from a variety of opportunities including improving business performance, expanding existing service lines, forming new service lines or businesses.
Master's degree in Business Administration, Health Administration or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: UNC REX Healthcare
Organization Unit: Virtual Practice Admin
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Chapel Hill
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.