Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
** Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this summer. For applicable positions and referral guidelines, learn more here.
After reviewing the referral guidelines, in the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied to the position. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 9284
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: Shared Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
The Human Capital Analyst (Knowledge Management) is responsible for creating, managing functional HR documentation, training of associates on the ServiceNow applications, User and Group management, requirements gathering and documentation, and triaging of support tickets. This person should be a strong communicator and have excellent people and customer service skills balanced with technical skills.
1. Knowledge Base Content Management – Manages HR content across the HR Portal to ensure quality and easy access, Responsible for executing the Knowledge Management process activities and maintaining the Knowledge for HR. Work across cross-functional teams with stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop and curate content to support teammates across the NC Health system.
2. ServiceNow (myHR Portal) – Manage and groom new ServiceNow requests across HR. Work with the lead Administrators and Developers on various projects by gathering and documenting requirements. Leverage ServiceNow reporting to identify trends, and create dashboards for other HR user groups. Train teammates on the various tools and applications in ServiceNow. Provide excellent customer service across the NC Health system.
3. Measurement & Analysis - Identifies a business or process problem and options for solving problem (root causes). Conducts relevant research, data analysis, and create reports. Applies analytical skills to process problem and report results. Measures and evaluates process improvement initiatives. Reports information necessary to inform decision makers. Utilizes basic statistical concepts, tools and techniques and maintains awareness of advanced topics.
4. Problem Solving & Implementation - Develops recommendations with supporting facts for best course of action. Understands and applies structured, modular and multi-phased methods for development and implementation of solutions. Strives to reduce complexity in work and implementation. Ensures proper documentation.
5. Trainings – Develops training materials and utilizes technologies to enhance the customer experience. Facilitates end user navigational and functional trainings for HR Systems.
6. Project Management - Performs all assigned tasks within scheduled commitments and advises project leader of issues. Active involvement in multiple projects while utilizing time management skills to meet all requirements. Leads internal department projects to successful completion. Performing administrative tasks to include, but not limited to, tracking issues, planning/ facilitating meetings, and collaborating on status reports.
7. Case Management - Respond and resolve Tier II cases from Employee Services regarding customer experience and portal solution inquires. Review and approve requests to ensure compliance and adherence to established business processes.
8. Tools, Methodologies & Technologies - Effectively utilizes new and existing tools, methodologies and technologies to solve business problems and provides solutions that enhance operations, capabilities and competitiveness.
● Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate discipline.
● None required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● Three (3) years of progressively responsible Human Resources data analysis and experience. Experience in documentation writing for software applications preferred. ServiceNow specific experience strongly desired
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Strong team facilitation, project management, process improvement, data analysis, quality assurance skills. Ability to manage and prioritize workload, and achieve results with minimal supervision. Excellent and professional communication (written and oral) skills the organization are necessary while effectively interact with all levels of management. Strong collaboration skills in order to partner effectively across business units. Ability to apply a mastery of business process modeling, strategic planning, human resources management, and both traditional and innovative approaches to planning, brainstorming, and analyzing opportunities. Ability to maintain a confidential work environment, including handling issues with discretion and good judgment. Ability to work in a team environment while demonstrating organization, self-direction, and strong problem solving skills.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: HR Data Management
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.