Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
** Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this summer. For applicable positions and referral guidelines, learn more here.
After reviewing the referral guidelines, in the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied to the position. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 9809
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: Shared Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
The Talent Acquisition Preboarding Supervisor (Supervisor Recruiting Specialists) is responsible for ensuring exemplary customer service and support to candidate and contractor hires (internal & external/new, rehire & transfers) by overseeing elements of the preboarding process.
1. Selects, trains, schedules, supervises, and evaluates employees to ensure maximum utilization of individual and group capabilities. Provides day-to-day guidance and coaching for ongoing service delivery. Ensures that assigned employees receive opportunities to further their knowledge.
2. Develops effective internal controls to promote adherence with applicable laws, accreditation agency requirements, and policies and procedures. Seeks advice and guidance as needed to ensure proper understanding.
3. Resolves specific issues as they arise and serves as the primary point of contact for stakeholders who are involved at various stages of the process.
4. Monitors and evaluates the completion of preboarding processes, including license/certification (including primary source) verification, background checks, drug screens, Form I-9, professional and internal references, hiring transactions, and other requirements to ensure all components are compliant with policies and procedures. Escalates issues when outside of policies prior to new hire/contractor/transfer start date.
5. Conducts regular file audits (for example, reports or sampling) to ensure 100% compliance.
6. Assures legally compliant with policies and laws related to employment.
7. Ensures SLA’s are met and an excellent preboarding experience is provided.
8. Assists with continuous process improvement projects for preboarding and onboarding experience. Identify ways to improve work processes and improve customer satisfaction. Make recommendations to supervisor, implement and monitor results as appropriate.
9. Other duties as required.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Talent Acquisition
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.