Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
** Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this summer. For applicable positions and referral guidelines, learn more here.
After reviewing the referral guidelines, in the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied to the position. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 10137
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: Health Alliance
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Responsible for directing, organizing and controlling project activities for UNC Health Alliance Network Management team, under the direction of the Manager and Director. This position spends >50% of time focused on managing network projects with an initial focus on innovative population health solutions using Epic. In addition to implementing access and utilization of various population health tools and resources used by our clinical partners, this role will also be responsible for managing the Epic build and account set-ups to meet ISD and security needs for our independent practices. This will include troubleshooting and problem-solving technology challenges associated with these tools. This position will be critical to ensuring data integrity, Epic build, data exchange for more than 6,000 providers in the clinically integrated network. This position requires Excel proficiency with exceptional attention to detail for thousands of discrete data elements.
1. Assists in developing a comprehensive workflow process for existing and new projects. Reviews project proposal and deliverables Manager/Director and other related departments that will be involved to determine proper lead time.
2. Maintains communication with project members to assure timely and efficient completion of jobs, proper communication of issues, and proper documentation of the entire process.
3. May provide administrative support to department.
4. May supervise clerical staff.
5. Monitors and modifies project schedule as assigned. Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication. Assists team and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes.
6. Prepares and edits presentations and charts. Coordinate meetings, including travel arrangements and expense reports. Maintains calendars.
7. Schedules follow up meetings as needed. Develops and publishes communications to project shareholders. Develops and reviews project status and reports.
8.Serve in a supportive and consultative role with UNC Health Alliance physician and staff.
9.Troubleshoot and resolve issues associated with projects and maintain positive relationships with both internal and external customers critical to projects success.
● Associate's degree in an appropriate discipline or equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
● No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● If an Associate's degree, three (3) years of experience in an administrative support role and/or projects-related role. If a high school diploma/GED, seven (7) years of experience in an administrative support role and/or projects-related role.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Project management experience, high technical expertise; customer service skills and Epic EHR knowledge highly desired. Solid customer service resolution skills.
High professional acumen that aligns to working with various health care audiences.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Health Alliance
Organization Unit: Health Alliance CIN
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.