Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
** Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this summer. For applicable positions and referral guidelines, learn more here.
After reviewing the referral guidelines, in the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied to the position. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 10440
Location: Knightdale, NC
Facility/Division: UNC Physicians Network
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
UNC Physicians Network is presently seeking primary care physicians to join our network! We presently have a provider opening at Knightdale Family Medicine.
• Full Benefits
• Competitive Salary
• Excellent Location
• Great Culture
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide professional medical services to patients
• Exercise independent professional judgement in the care and treatment of patients
• Order and prescribe medical treatment, diagnostic testing, nursing care, and other health/medical services
• Prescribe medically appropriate pharmaceuticals
• Consult and counsel patients and families
• Provide health and medical education to patients and families
• Refer patients as needed to appropriate medical specialists and other healthcare professionals to assure multidisciplinary care is provided
• Document medical and clinical care in the patient's medical record
• Assign the appropriate diagnosis and procedural codes to permit third party insurance billing
• Adhere to the principles of medical ethics
• Comprehensive and competitive benefits program that provides flexibility in coverage and voluntary supplemental programs
• Competitive salary with excellent incentives
• Excellent, prime location near Research Triangle Park (RTP)
• Positive culture in a physician led organization and large health care system
• Medical School Graduate (MD/DO)
• Board certified internal medicine or family medicine required
• NC State License preferred
• FCVS profile preferred for those without NC license but not required
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.