Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
** Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this summer. For applicable positions and referral guidelines, learn more here.
After reviewing the referral guidelines, in the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied to the position. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 10531
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: Shared Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
The Recruitment Marketing and Sourcing Coordinator will support overall recruitment communications, marketing, and talent sourcing efforts. This employee will work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to create talent sourcing and job marketing plans. These efforts will be supported through social media promotions, content research/discovery to increase awareness and following of the UNC Health employer brand, responding appropriately to online reviews/comments, creating communications and marketing materials on hiring needs and initiatives, job posting enhancements, email/text message marketing, and coordination of hiring events (virtual and non-virtual). This position will also entail resume searches through various resume databases, CRM tools, and Applicant Tracking Systems providing passive outreach to qualified applicants to bring awareness of open jobs and employer brand. The employee in this role will create newsletters for internal and external audiences and talent networks.
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or Public Relations.
• Minimum one (1) year of professional Marketing and Communications experience.
Preferred Qualifications (Highly Desired):
• Previous experience in recruitment/talent acquisition, recruitment marketing, talent sourcing, staffing, and candidate experience.
• Previous experience managing company-wide social media pages, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Previous experience utilizing social media to promote UNC Health career initiatives, events, and content creation/discovery.
• Previous Applicant Tracking System and CRM experience.
• Previous experience creating and executing campaigns, as well as measuring their success.
• Previous experience creating communication or marketing materials.
• Previous experience with video creation and video editing for recruiting purposes.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Talent Acquisition
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.