Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
** Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this summer. For applicable positions and referral guidelines, learn more here.
After reviewing the referral guidelines, in the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied to the position. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 10172
Location: Raleigh, NC
Facility/Division: UNC REX Healthcare
Status: Part Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Collaborate with Rex IT and Learning and Organizational departments in the planning, design, operations, administration, and overall operation of the e-learning system.
1. Collaborate with ISD and Learning and Organizational departments in the planning, design, operations, administration, and overall operation of the e-learning system.
2. Support implementation of the e-learning component of blended approaches to education/training.
3. Work with internal and external developers to source and develop e-learning material for delivery through the host platform.
4. Generate reports from various internal and external databases at a level that can be utilized by clinical teams for quality improvement activities.
5. Facilitate and coordinate orientation for new employees and other courses as applicable.
6. Support data encryption education projects.
● Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
Professional Experience Requirements:
● At least 2 years computer training experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Extensive experience using Windows 3.1 and the Microsoft Office suite required.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
● Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: UNC REX Healthcare
Organization Unit: Rex Clinical Education
Work Type: Part Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 20.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Raleigh
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.