Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
** Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this winter. For applicable positions and referral guidelines, learn more here.
After reviewing the referral guidelines, in the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied to the position. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 10792
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: Shared Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
The System Recruiter is responsible for the full lifecycle recruitment process with overall responsibility for the sourcing, delivery and presentation of qualified candidates. This role drives the assessment of external and internal talent to fill vacancies. The System Recruiter partners with hiring managers to determine current and future staffing needs and cultivates relationships with clients and candidates.
1. Recruiting Strategy: Ensures the delivery of high quality recruitment to a group of assigned clients. Understands employment market conditions, trends in recruitment, employment law and specific area of assignment. Identifies department business objectives with hiring manager. Executes against pre-agreed strategies and goals while aligning the right resources, with the right functions and at the right time.
2. Collaboration & Consultation: Builds and maintains relationships and business partnerships with hiring managers, HR colleagues, external organizations, and candidates. Manages external vendors and agencies to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and practices. Demonstrates initiative and facilitates the resolution of departmental and divisional issues without prompting.
3. Sourcing & Offers: Partners with hiring managers to convey a clear understanding of position requirements for positions so that sourcing efforts are directed to candidates with the right skill mix necessary for the position. Provides offer recommendations to hiring departments based on institutional policy, market data and internal equity. Extends and negotiates formal offer. Demonstrates awareness of salary trends and brings relevant information to Compensation for review.
4. Recruiting Cycle: Screens candidates’ resumes and job applications. Conducts interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule. Assesses applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes. Using the applicant tracking system, ensures accurate and current records throughout the recruitment process to include tracking of all activity. Ensures new hire paperwork is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
● Bachelor's degree in a related field (or equivalent combination of education, training and experience).
● No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● If a Bachelor’s degree: One (1) year recruitment or recruitment support experience.
● If an Associate’s degree: Five (5) years recruitment or recruitment support experience.
● If a High School diploma or GED: Nine (9) years recruitment or recruitment support experience.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
* Basic knowledge of employment law, policies and procedures, and practices.
* Good oral and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively.
* Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
* Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Talent Acquisition
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.