Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
**This referral program is applicable to teammates within UNC Health's core facilities and divisions. This includes UNC Health Caldwell, UNC Health Chatham, UNC Health Alliance, UNC Hospitals (UNC Medical Center, UNC WakeBrook, UNC Hillsborough, and UNC Faculty Physicians), UNC Health Johnston, UNC Physicians Network, UNC Health Rex, UNC Rex Holly Springs, UNC Health Rockingham, and Shared Services.**
Current teammates, looking to refer someone? Check out our Teammate Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current teammates, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For teammate referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Current UNC Health teammates also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 10911
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: Health Alliance
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
UNC Health Alliance is UNC Health’s statewide clinically integrated network and population health services organization. The mission of this team is to transform healthcare delivery on behalf of more than 7,200 providers by offering patient-centered solutions to populations covered under alternative payment models. Joining this team means you will work closely with providers, practices, payers, business leaders, and community partners to improve the quality and accessibility of care while lowering the cost of care for patients, payers, and businesses. We are a growing team looking for top talent to help us with creative solutions that improve patient care and help make healthcare more affordable. Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Woks closely with management to achieve department goals, foster a cohesive team environment and provide leadership to population health staff. Develops collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including managed care payers, CIN participants, and UNCHC physician practices to execute projects that support population health outcomes. Follow established standards and practices to deliver population health services. Identify and address barriers to population health care delivery and promote efficient workflows.
1. Maintains an environment of safety for patients, self and others
2. Comply with organizational policies and procedures.
3. Works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, including managed care payers, CIN participants, and UNCHC physician practices to execute projects that support Population Health outcomes.
4. Participates in UNCPN and UNCHCS committees related to Population Health and Quality Improvement.
5. Demonstrates proficiency in data collection and analysis. Actively participates in QI initiatives, such as HEDIS, Medicare Stars, PQRS, RAF, VMB, outreach, etc. and offers feedback on reporting enhancements which positively impact population health management.
6. Provides supervision for Population Health Support staff and manages productivity targets to achieve departmental targets.
7. Participates in annual performance evaluations to support employee growth and development. Establish action plans to address deficiencies as needed.
8. Oversees recruitment, onboarding and training of new team members to ensure program growth and expectations are consistent with system priorities.
9. Demonstrates effective communication and presentation skills.
10. Identifies common goals and fosters a cohesive team environment.
● Bachelors degree required
Professional Experience Requirements:
● Requires one (1) year healthcare leadership experience required. Data management, QI process execution, staff development and training.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Health Alliance
Organization Unit: Pop Health Supp Admin
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, status as a protected veteran or political affiliation.
All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please refer to our Employment Application Accessibility page if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
To verify employment eligibility, UNC Health is committed to Form I-9 and the E-Verify process.
Learn further E-Verify details in E-Verify (English) or E-Verify (Spanish).
UNC Health supports your right to work. View the Right of Work Statement (English) or Right of Work Statement (Spanish).
View the KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (English) or the KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (Spanish)posters.
View the PAY TRANSPARENCY (English) or the PAY TRANSPARENCY (Spanish)Nondiscrimination provision posters.
View the Federal Workplace poster. View our EEO/AA Policy Statement.