Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
** Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this winter. For applicable positions and referral guidelines, learn more here.
After reviewing the referral guidelines, in the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied to the position. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 10639
Location: Rocky Mount, NC
Facility/Division: UNC Physicians Network
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Nash Hospitals in Rocky Mount, NC is seeking a full-time NP/PA to provide clinic-based services to the residents of eastern North Carolina. Nash Health Care boasts a diverse and growing medical staff of approximately 170 physicians including general surgeons, orthopedic surgeons, family medicine specialists, neurosurgeons, internists, gastroenterologists, plastic surgeons, cardiologists, nephrologists, urologists, gynecologists and more.
• Easy driving distance to Raleigh, Lake Gaston, the beach and the mountains
• Modern practices on hospital campuses involving all aspects of adult and pediatric ENT
Practice offers full range of services including:
• Audiology/Hearing aids
• Balance testing
• State of the art minor procedure room
• Able to easily integrate cosmetic services, sleep medicine, transoral robotic surgery, office balloon sinuplasty, and/or your specific practice interest
• Competitive salary and benefits with production bonus and equitable call schedule.
Affiliated with UNC Physicians Network Enjoy temperate climate, busy, fulfilling practice without the traffic!
• Licensed in the State of North Carolina
• Eligible for Medical Staff Credentialing
• Graduation from an accredited NP/PA program
• Prior experience in specialty
• Competitive salary
• Paid CME days & fund reimbursement
• Paid annual leave (vacation)
• Matching 401(k) and malpractice insurance
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.