Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
** Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this winter. For applicable positions and referral guidelines, learn more here.
After reviewing the referral guidelines, in the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied to the position. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 11298
Location: Lenoir, NC
Facility/Division: Caldwell Memorial Hospital
Status: Temporary Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
The purpose of this position is for the intern to apply knowledge of practices and processes in a fast-paced, real-world environment. The intern will assist in writing reports, conducting research, analyzing data, and making recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
1. Communication- Uses appropriate methods to clearly convey information to others in an engaging way, which helps others understand and retain the message
2. Collaboration- Works with others respectfully and openly; provides help to achieve shared goals.
3. Service- Anticipates and meets or exceeds all patient/customer needs and pro-actively takes responsibility for ensuring their quality care experiences.
4. Accountability- Takes ownership for goals and outcomes; effectively and efficiently uses available resources to successfully complete task.
5. Improvement- Identifies opportunities and takes action to continuously improve processes. Maintains effectiveness and flexibility during change.
● High school diploma or GED
● No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● No prior experience required.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Caldwell Memorial Hospital
Organization Unit: Administration
Work Type: Temporary Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Lenoir
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.