Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
** Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this winter. For applicable positions and referral guidelines, learn more here.
After reviewing the referral guidelines, in the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied to the position. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 9622
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: Shared Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
This position may involve support of various hospitals and health care systems within the UNC Health Care System, but will be employed by Rex Hospital, Inc. (this includes, but is not limited to, for purposes of payroll, health benefits, retirement options, and applicable policies).
The Analytical Solutions Manager is a business-focused leader within UNC Health’s Enterprise Analytics and Data Sciences group, focused on partnering with strategic business domains or leading complex, high value projects. Analytical Solutions Managers develop domain expertise in their areas, work with the business to define requirements scope, and serve as an internal customer account manager for system leaders and their programs.
1. Communication and Building Relationships - The Solutions Manager is a versatile leader, equally fluent in communicating with senior executives and operations staff, and in orchestrating multidisciplinary teams through contentious discussions into system-wide consensus.
2. Enterprise Analytics Functional Leader - Establishes, leads, and manages virtual teams of clinical and business staff from across the system to drive consensus on data and analytical needs and priorities.
3. Project Management - May provide project leadership for enterprise analytics initiatives. Defines projects, develops project plans, and sets priorities for working teams. Uses foresight to keep projects focused and on track. Plans and facilitates meetings. In close partnership with development management, manages agile development activities, tasks, processes, and deliverables.
4. Solutions Management - Serves as the internal customer account manager, working with both leaders and end users to characterize requirements and ensuring the successfully delivery of solutions to meet those needs. Leverages product management processes and principles to drive the iterative creation of new data and analytical capabilities and assets for the system.
● Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline.
● No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● Four (4) years of data-related experience.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
● Ability to function with limited guidance and be comfortable working on projects alone or leading more junior team members.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Enterprise Analytics
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.