Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current employees, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For employee referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 13349
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: Shared Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
The Contingent Workforce Recruiter will cultivate relationships with departments and leaders for the HCS. This person will provide the best experience for contingent workers by ensuring that contracts are initiated with the appropriate details and exceptional customer service. Through relationship building between our Master Service Provider and departments/leader, the recruiter will be the primary contact for posting contingent short and Long-Term needs. They will proactively promote standardization with postings and market trends, provide managers with guidance on selecting the best candidate, and offer talent strategies to departments to facilitate timeliness to fill and cost-effectiveness. This position will also navigate through various HCS databases and the VMS System.
1. Recruiting Strategy: Understands employment market conditions, trends in recruitment, employment law and specific area of assignment. Identifies department business objectives with hiring manager. Executes against pre-agreed strategies and goals while aligning the right resources, with the right functions and at the right time.
2. Collaboration & Consultation: Builds and maintains relationships and business partnerships with hiring managers, HR colleagues, external organizations, and candidates. Manages external vendors and agencies to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and practices. Demonstrates initiative and facilitates the resolution of departmental and divisional issues without prompting.
3. Sourcing & Offers: Partners with hiring managers to convey a clear understanding of position requirements for positions so that sourcing efforts are directed to candidates with the right skill mix necessary for the position. Provides Bill Rate offer recommendations to hiring departments based on market data.
● Bachelor's degree in a related field (or equivalent combination of education, training and experience).
● No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● If a Bachelor’s degree: One (1) year recruitment or recruitment support experience preferred.
● If an Associate’s degree: Five (5) years recruitment or recruitment support experience preferred.
● If a High School diploma or GED: Nine (9) years recruitment or recruitment support experience preferred.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Talent Acquisition
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.