Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
** Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this winter. For applicable positions and referral guidelines, learn more here.
After reviewing the referral guidelines, in the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied to the position. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 13392
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: Health Alliance
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
The Project Management team within Practice Quality and Innovation seeks an individual who will improve quality and organizational excellence through support of project management. This position will support the development and execution of projects and programs that meet business priorities to improve the delivery and affordability of health care, and that drive growth. The project team designs and executes project plans, coordinates and organizes resources, manages communication across multiple departments, and monitors projects through completion.
1. Assists Project Manager in developing a comprehensive workflow process for projects. Reviews project proposal and deliverables with Project Management and other related departments that will be involved to determine proper lead time.
2. Maintains communication with project members to assure timely and efficient completion of jobs, proper communication of issues, and proper documentation of the entire process.
3. May provide administrative support to assist with project progression.
4. Monitors and modifies project schedule as assigned. Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication. Assists project team and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes.
6. Prepares and edits presentations and charts. Coordinate meetings, including travel arrangements and expense reports.
7. Schedules project follow up meetings as needed. Develops and publishes communications to project shareholders. Develops and reviews project status and reports.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Health Alliance
Organization Unit: HA Central Administration
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.