Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
** Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this winter. For applicable positions and referral guidelines, learn more here.
After reviewing the referral guidelines, in the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied to the position. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 13644
Location: Raleigh, NC
Facility/Division: Shared Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Coordinate physician pre-boarding for UNC Health entities, partnering closely with Physician Recruitment, Business Development, Legal, HR Benefits, HR Business Partners, and other stakeholders impacting the hiring and onboarding of physicians. Identifies recruitment issues and assists in developing strategies to address them prior to issue becoming critical. Designs and implements overall recruiting strategy to include client specific strategies.
1. Recruiting Strategy: Designs, implements and manages overall recruiting and pre-boarding strategy for area. Develops client oriented strategies to seamlessly onboard (hide the hand-offs) and implement into practice.
2. Pre-boarding: Assumes leadership role to ensure the best pre-boarding experience for MD/Advanced Practice Provider candidates. Collaborates with key stakeholders to facilitate successful pre-boarding. Assumes expertise in all areas related to MD/Advanced Practice Provider preboarding in order to be the most relevant point of contact and resource to the new employed MD/Advanced Practice Provider
3. Program Management: Responsible for MC/Advanced Practice Provider pre-boarding program, working independently and or collaboratively. Identifies issues and areas of opportunity, and assists in developing strategies to address them prior to issue becoming critical.
● Bachelor's degree required.
● PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification preferred. Recruitment-specific certificate or continuous learning a plus (AIRS, The Adler Group, or other).
Professional Experience Requirements:
● Requires 3 years' experience as full cycle Recruiter handling professional and leadership positions; experience with senior and C-suite positions is preferred. Recruiting experience in health care is preferred, including recruiting for hard-to-recruit positions or leadership positions; previous executive level recruitment, including headhunter or executive search is preferred.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
● Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills; influencing skills.
● Excellent networking skills. Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively.
● Excellent negotiation/closing skills. Strong selling skills, both verbal and written.
● Ability to deliver results in an ambiguous environment with capacity to effectively manage multiple priorities.
● Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
● Previous database experience preferred, including candidate searching skills. Internet searching skills preferred.
● Broad understanding of nursing or specialty areas and jobs.
Legal Employer: NC Health
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Talent Acquisition
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.