Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
**This referral program is applicable to teammates within UNC Health's core facilities and divisions. This includes UNC Health Caldwell, UNC Health Chatham, UNC Health Alliance, UNC Hospitals (UNC Medical Center, UNC WakeBrook, UNC Hillsborough, and UNC Faculty Physicians), UNC Health Johnston, UNC Physicians Network, UNC Health Rex, UNC Rex Holly Springs, UNC Health Rockingham, and Shared Services.**
Current teammates, looking to refer someone? Check out our Teammate Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current teammates, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For teammate referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Current UNC Health teammates also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 14657
Location: Raleigh, NC
Facility/Division: Shared Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Technical Project Manager (Scrum Master)
Options of full-time onsite in Raleigh-Durham, hybrid or full-time remote
The Technical Project Manager(Scrum Master) uses proven project management methodologies to ensure the success of Marketing Technology led initiatives, including a compete rebuild of the UNC Health consumer web experience. The person in this role works closely with internal teammates and external partners to adopt and apply process, approaches and tools that foster communication, collaboration, and accountability and accelerate value delivery.
· Serve as a resource and coach to internal teammates in adopting agile methodologies as appropriate and needed
· Implement and maintain processes and tools to identify, define and distribute work across team efficiently, effectively, and fairly
· Support adoption and consistent use of enabling technologies (Asana, Jira, etc.) for project intake, backlog management, etc.
· Closely collaborate with external partners to ensure internal dependencies and commitments are clearly defined, understood, and acted upon
· Leverage knowledge and experience and demonstrate judgement and adaptability in making recommendations on most effective project management approach based on evaluation of unique aspects of each defined initiative
· Keep us all on track without insulting or alienating teammates
· Manage and coordinate meetings, including any agile ceremonies adopted by team
· Develop understanding of business priorities and needs and translate into clearly defined requirements or user stories
· Develop and maintain useful and effective tracking and reporting to ensure teammates, stakeholders and leadership have visibility into projects including progress and impediments.
The candidate of choice will need:
· Proven ability to manage complex technical projects including web and app development, platform implementations and system integrations
· Knowledge and experience with multiple project management methodologies and an ability to apply and adapt those best suited to specific engagements
· Advanced knowledge of agile methodologies required; relevant certifications preferred
· Advanced skill in mentoring, coaching, training, listening, providing feedback and performance management
This job profile is intended to provide a representation of responsibilities required. Employees may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this profile.
· Bachelor or advanced degree from an accredited program in business administration, computer science, information systems management or related field 5+ years related professional experience
● Requires a Bachelor’s degree in related degree
● No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● Requires five (5) years of relevant experience or three (3) years at a top tier consulting firm.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
● • Experience with an enterprise-level CRM/email marketing software provider (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Health Cloud), Marketo, SAP, ZOHO, or Microsoft Dynamics) or a Salesforce Certification
• Practical experience or coaching teams on Marketing Cloud journey design, automation, triggers, data management and implementation.
• Knowledge and application Adobe Experience Manager, Acquia or Sitecore Experience
• Supporting Salesforce APIs and data exchanges within Salesforce Cloud ecosystem or from other third party applications (e.g. Microsoft Azure, Pardot, Teradata or Oracle)
• Advanced understanding of Apex Triggers, Classes and SOQL
• Ability to consult with developers on SF1 mobile configuration, Visualforce pages, and Data Loader
• Familiar with data and file format, and data exchanges such as JSON, APIs
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Marketing Technology
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Raleigh
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, status as a protected veteran or political affiliation.
All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please refer to our Employment Application Accessibility page if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
To verify employment eligibility, UNC Health is committed to Form I-9 and the E-Verify process.
Learn further E-Verify details in E-Verify (English) or E-Verify (Spanish).
UNC Health supports your right to work. View the Right of Work Statement (English) or Right of Work Statement (Spanish).
View the KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (English) or the KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (Spanish)posters.
View the PAY TRANSPARENCY (English) or the PAY TRANSPARENCY (Spanish)Nondiscrimination provision posters.
View the Federal Workplace poster. View our EEO/AA Policy Statement.