Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current employees, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For employee referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 17050
Location: Mayodan, NC
Facility/Division: UNC Physicians Network
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Excellent opportunity in a community practice located in northern-central, North Carolina!
Details About the Opportunity:
• Address- 6701 North Carolina Hwy 135, Mayodan, NC 27027
• Convenient, Walk-in Care provided for non-life threatening needs to both adult and pediatric patients as well as occupational health services
• Open 7 days a week: Monday- Friday 9:30 am- 7:30 pm, Saturday 10 am-6 pm, Sunday 10 am-4 pm.
• Common needs treated often include- respiratory conditions, digestive conditions, urinary conditions, skin conditions, lacerations and sprains, drug testing, IV fluids, x-ray and lab testing
• Full-time, 1.0 FTE (exact schedule TBD between manager and provider)
• Average of patients per day in non-peak season is 28-32
• No call
• Excellent clinic staff and leadership support
• Experience Required
• Benefits Include- Paid CME days & reimbursement, paid annual leave (vacation), matching 403 b, malpractice, competitive health/dental/vision insurance, Short and long term disability, group life insurance
UNC Rockingham Health Care is a 108-bed community hospital in Eden, NC dedicated to preserving excellent and compassionate care close to home for residents in Rockingham, Guilford, Caswell, Pittsylvania and Henry counties. UNC Rockingham joined the UNC family in early 2018 along with several local practices. UNC Rockingham West joined the UNC family with the hospital and is rebuilding its provider based to continue to meet the needs of the community. Providers in this clinic work independently and thus experience is highly required.
UNC Rockingham and its affiliates are located in Eden, NC. Eden is a city of fifteen thousand located in Rockingham County, NC in the Piedmont Region. The region is full of beautiful amenities for the small town enthusiast, including: rivers, lakes, state parks, a nostalgic drive-in theatre, restaurants, wineries and breweries. Those in the Piedmont Triad region of central NC are just two hours from the NC Mountains and 3 hours to the coastal area.
Additional Perks Include:
-25 miles from Greensboro, NC a major city with many colleges/universities, nightlife and fine-dining
-39 minute drive to Piedmont Triad International Airport & 1.5 hrs. to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
-Lower cost of living with access to many amenities, including: golf, the Dan River, festivals and a historic downtown
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please send your CV for review to [email protected] .
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.