Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
** Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this winter. For applicable positions and referral guidelines, learn more here.
After reviewing the referral guidelines, in the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied to the position. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 19798
Location: Asheville, NC
Facility/Division: UNC Physicians Network
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Neurosurgery APP Opportunity in Western, NC
Carolina Spine & Neurosurgery is an affiliate of UNC Health located in the heart of Western, NC. The CSNC family consists of surgeons, APPs, physical therapists, nurses, and physiatrists who work together to provide comprehensive care for patients in need. CSNC has 2 fully equipped and staffed facilities with 5 satellite locations with a focus on small town values and excellent care. We are seeking an experienced PA or NP to join the group!
• Competitive salary and benefits commensurate to industry standards
• Attractive call rotation with collegial partners
• Staff and administration in our practices who are well-trained, seasoned professionals
• Main Location- 7 Vanderbilt Park Drive, Asheville, NC
• Outpatient Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
• Surgical experience is required, neurosurgery experience is preferred
• PA or NP applicants are welcome to apply
• Will be privileged at UNC Pardee and Mission Hospital
• Will assist in OR
About the Area:
• Nestled between the Appalachian and Blue Ridge mountains, Asheville is best known for outdoor recreation, hospitality, artsy residents and a robust music scene. The charming city offers big city perks, including restaurants, breweries, music venues, and much more!
• Temperate climate with 4 seasons
• Natural scenic beauty all around
• Proximity to higher education opportunities and only 2 hours from Charlotte’s International Airport.
To be considered, please email your resume to [email protected]
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.