Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
**This referral program is applicable to teammates within UNC Health's core facilities and divisions. This includes UNC Health Caldwell, UNC Health Chatham, UNC Health Alliance, UNC Hospitals (UNC Medical Center, UNC WakeBrook, UNC Hillsborough, and UNC Faculty Physicians), UNC Health Johnston, UNC Physicians Network, UNC Health Rex, UNC Rex Holly Springs, UNC Health Rockingham, and Shared Services.**
Current teammates, looking to refer someone? Check out our Teammate Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current teammates, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For teammate referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Current UNC Health teammates also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 20903
Location: Goldsboro, NC
Facility/Division: UNC Physicians Network
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Gastroenterology Opportunity UNCPN Goldsboro, NC
UNC Physicians Network (UNCPN) is seeking a Board Certified Gastroenterologist to join and lead the specialty practice in Goldsboro, North Carolina.
• Established, newly renovated practice
• Hospital Privileges at Wayne UNC Healthcare which includes it’s state of the art endoscopy unit and schedule/staff support to allow for full procedure days
• 1 in 3 call days (not to exceed 10 days per month)
• Competitive income and benefit package
Goldsboro NC is located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina. It is an hour from the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area and just 90 minutes from the North Carolina coast and beaches. Goldsboro, located in Wayne County (approximate population of 126,000), is an ideal, family oriented community that supplies the arts, good food, and outdoor activities. It is home to Seymour Johnson AFB.
• Low cost of living, affordable housing with excellent public and private school options.
• 2 year and 4 year accredited college options in local area
• Military friendly – proud home to Seymour Johnson AFB and co-host to biennial Air Show
• Revitalized downtown area with numerous shopping, entertainment, and dining options to include nationally renowned BBQ, local brewery and vineyard.
• Outside activity options to include quick access to Cliffs of the Neuse state park, kayaking, fishing, four wheeling, cycling, and hiking
• Public and private golf courses
• Production based salary
• CME reimbursement
• Malpractice Insurance
• 401 k, Medical Insurance , HSA employer contributions
• Graduated from an accredited Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy school
• Experienced GI provider preferred
• New Trainees are highly welcome to apply!
Please send your CV to Sheila Barnes at [email protected] or call 919-622-6220.
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, status as a protected veteran or political affiliation.
All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please refer to our Employment Application Accessibility page if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
To verify employment eligibility, UNC Health is committed to Form I-9 and the E-Verify process.