Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
** Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this winter. For applicable positions and referral guidelines, learn more here.
After reviewing the referral guidelines, in the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied to the position. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 14650
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: Shared Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Responsible for directing, organizing and controlling project activities, under the direction of one or more executive-level leaders (e.g., Vice President, Executive Director) within UNC Health’s Transformation & Experience Division. This position entails managing projects and providing administrative support.
1. Assists leaders in developing comprehensive plans for projects, as well as preparing and editing presentations.
2. Monitors and modifies project schedules, as assigned. Maintains document control and database management. Schedules and coordinates project meetings and follows up with meeting notes.
3. Maintains communication with project members to ensure timely and efficient completion of jobs and resolution of issues. Develops and publishes communications to project stakeholders, including project status and other reports.
4. Provides administrative support to leaders, including scheduling meetings and maintaining calendars, arranging travel, and completing expense reports.
5. May supervise subordinate clerical staff.
● Associate's degree in an appropriate discipline or equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
● No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● If an Associate's degree, three (3) years of experience in an administrative support role and/or projects-related role. If a high school diploma/GED, seven (7) years of experience in an administrative support role and/or projects-related role.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Proficient in Microsoft office suite, including Microsoft Outlook. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Strategy Execution
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.