Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
** Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this winter. For applicable positions and referral guidelines, learn more here.
After reviewing the referral guidelines, in the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied to the position. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 23901
Location: Raleigh, NC
Facility/Division: UNC Faculty Physicians
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Performs a variety of accounting and other financial processing support duties including the processing of accounting forms and documents, compiling, formatting and typing financial reports and monitoring and reconciling accounts. Positions report to departmental supervisors and managers.
1. Answers and directs telephone calls and visitors
2. Compiles, formats and types a variety of financial reports using office support software packages. May research and gather data from several sources. May analyze data and make recommendations to supervisor.
3. May oversee the work of less experienced staff.
4. Monitors and reconciles financial accounts and prepares account and statement re-conciliations. Provides account status to supervisor
5. Performs general office duties such as opening, routing and disseminating mail and maintaining filing systems
6. Prepares and processes accounting forms and documents. Reviews such documents for accuracy and completeness
● High School diploma or GED
● No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● Two (2) years of office assistant/secretarial experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Legal Employer: STATE
Entity: UNC Faculty Physicians
Organization Unit: FP UNC Fertility Clinic
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Raleigh
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.