Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
**This referral program is applicable to teammates within UNC Health's core facilities and divisions. This includes UNC Health Caldwell, UNC Health Chatham, UNC Health Alliance, UNC Hospitals (UNC Medical Center, UNC WakeBrook, UNC Hillsborough, and UNC Faculty Physicians), UNC Health Johnston, UNC Physicians Network, UNC Health Rex, UNC Rex Holly Springs, UNC Health Rockingham, and Shared Services.**
Current teammates, looking to refer someone? Check out our Teammate Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current teammates, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For teammate referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Current UNC Health teammates also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Job ID: 28437
Location: Asheville, NC
Facility/Division: UNC Physician Group Practices
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Neurosurgery PA Opportunity in Western, NC
Carolina Spine & Neurosurgery is an affiliate of UNC Health located in the heart of Western, NC. The CSNC family consists of surgeons, APPs, physical therapists, nurses, and physiatrists who work together to provide comprehensive care for patients in need. CSNC has a fully equipped and staffed facility with a focus on small town values and excellent care. We are seeking a well-experienced PA to join the group!
· Competitive salary and benefits commensurate to industry standards
· Attractive call rotation with collegial partners
· Staff and administration in our practices who are well-trained, seasoned professionals
· Location- 7 Vanderbilt Park Drive, Asheville, NC
· Outpatient Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
· 5 years of neurosurgery experience is highly preferred, no new graduates will be considered
· Will be privileged at UNC Pardee and Mission Hospital
· Will assist in the OR
· Will participate in the call rotation with other providers
About the Area:
· Nestled between the Appalachian and Blue Ridge mountains, Asheville is best known for outdoor recreation, hospitality, artsy residents and a robust music scene. The charming city offers big city perks, including restaurants, breweries, music venues, and much more!
· Temperate climate with 4 seasons
· Natural scenic beauty all around
· Proximity to higher education opportunities and only 2 hours from Charlotte’s International Airport.
To be considered, please email your resume to [email protected]
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, status as a protected veteran or political affiliation.
All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please refer to our Employment Application Accessibility page if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
To verify employment eligibility, UNC Health is committed to Form I-9 and the E-Verify process.
Learn further E-Verify details in E-Verify (English) or E-Verify (Spanish).
UNC Health supports your right to work. View the Right of Work Statement (English) or Right of Work Statement (Spanish).
View the KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (English) or the KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (Spanish)posters.
View the PAY TRANSPARENCY (English) or the PAY TRANSPARENCY (Spanish)Nondiscrimination provision posters.
View the Federal Workplace poster. View our EEO/AA Policy Statement.