Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current employees, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For employee referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 28437
Location: Asheville, NC
Facility/Division: UNC Physician Group Practices
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Neurosurgery Physican Opportunity in Western, NC
Carolina Spine & Neurosurgery is an affiliate of UNC Health located in the heart of Western, NC. The CSNC family consists of surgeons, APPs, physical therapists, nurses, and physiatrists who work together to provide comprehensive care for patients in need. CSNC has 2 fully equipped and staffed facilities with 5 satellite locations with a focus on small town values and excellent care. We are seeking an additional physician to join the group.
· Competitive salary and benefits commensurate to industry standards
· Attractive call rotation with collegial partners
· Call and inpatient work will be primarily based out of Mission Hospital
· Staff and administration in our practices who are well-trained, seasoned professionals
· Asheville location- 7 Vanderbilt Park Drive, Asheville, NC
· Outpatient Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
· Board eligible or certified candidates will be considered (must be certified within 2 years of training completion)
· Will be privileged at UNC Pardee and Mission Hospital
· Must be comfortable with all general neurosurgery positions
About the Area:
· Nestled between the Appalachian and Blue Ridge mountains, Asheville is best known for outdoor recreation, hospitality, artsy residents and a robust music scene. The charming city offers big city perks, including restaurants, breweries, music venues, and much more!
· Temperate climate with 4 seasons
· Natural scenic beauty all around
· Proximity to higher education opportunities and only 2 hours from Charlotte’s International Airport.
To be considered, please email your resume to [email protected]
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.