Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current employees, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For employee referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 28710
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: Health Alliance
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
UNC Health Alliance is UNC Health’s statewide clinically integrated network and population health services organization. The mission of this team is to transform healthcare delivery on behalf of more than 7,200 providers by offering patient-centered solutions to populations covered under alternative payment models. Joining this team means you will work closely with providers, practices, payers, business leaders, and community partners to improve the quality and accessibility of care while lowering the cost of care for patients, payers, and businesses. We are a growing team looking for top talent to help us with creative solutions that improve patient care and help make healthcare more affordable. Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Provides a wide range of project management and quality improvement support services. Examples include data analysis and report development, patient population management, medical home and care transition initiatives.
1. Maintains an environment of safety for patients, self and others. Maintains compliance with UNCPN policies and procedures, and safety and regulatory guidelines.
2. Serves as a project lead for health quality initiatives supporting Population Health management, i.e. Insurance Payer Quality Programs, Gap Closure, HCC/RAF, Outreach, and Analytics.
3. Assist Population Health leadership to identify and address barriers to population health care delivery.
4. Collaborates with leadership to monitor efficiency and develop strategies to improve workflows.
5. Demonstrates knowledge and providers leadership for healthcare quality improvement initiatives supporting population management, medical home, and quality patient outcome goals.
6. Works collaboratively with other quality improvement and administrative staff in UNCPN and across the UNC HCS.
7. Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
8. Demonstrates ability to work in multiple databases, develop reports and perform data analysis.
9. Provides administrative, clerical and IT support to UNCPN administrative staff and physician practices to achieve quality metrics and patient outcomes.
● BS degree in Health Care Management, Business Admin, or related field.
● Valid North Carolina Nursing License for any BSN.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● Two years relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in Word, Excel, and data analysis required.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Health Alliance
Organization Unit: Pop Health Supp Admin
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.