Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current employees, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For employee referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 29370
Location: Raleigh, NC
Facility/Division: UNC REX Healthcare
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Ensures that the delivery of supply services to customers are appropriate and in accordance with established policies, procedures, objectives and financial guidelines and provides work coordination, scheduling of employees, and leading of team activities.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
1. Maintains an environment of safety for patients, self and others.
2. Ensures that the delivery of supply services to customers are appropriate and in accordance with established policies, procedures, objectives and financial guidelines.
3. Manages and oversees all supply database applications for users.
4. Leads and participates on supply management teams to achieve targeted results.
5. Provides input to Distribution Manager on decision-making, problem solving, financial, and operational issues related to area activities.
6. Provides work coordination, scheduling of employees, monitors overtime and reports to Distribution Manager.
7. Acts as liaison between team members, management, and other teams.
8. Provides workplan for assigned areas and participates in the execution of workplan(s) for assigned area.
9. Collaborates with other team leaders and management to ensure optimal efficiency throughout supply chain.
10. Effectively facilitates and leads team activities and provides feedback to Distribution Manager regarding team members' performance.
11. Inventories and replenishes supply carts when short staffed.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: UNC REX Healthcare
Organization Unit: Rex Distribution
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 1.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US: NC: Raleigh
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.