Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current employees, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For employee referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 30290
Location: Lenoir, NC
Facility/Division: Caldwell Memorial Hospital
Status: Per Diem
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
The Member Services Representative provides prompt and courteous customer service to all internal and external customers by providing general receptionist duties at the front desk.
Please note, this position is for nights and weekends as needed. Prefer applicants that have clerical, data entry, and experience dealing with public.
1. Effectively handles or refers member/customer complaints and situations, preserving customer dignity while researching a prudent solution. Serves members in a friendly and enthusiastic manner.
2. Helps maintain appropriate stocking levels of inventory and supplies at front desk area. Maintains high standards of facility cleanliness and appearance.
3. Performs general receptionist activities including answering and routing phone calls, taking accurate messages, greeting members, etc. according to departmental policies and procedures. Greets all guests/members into the facility ensuring proper registration. Handles monetary transactions at the Front Desk according to departmental policies and procedures. Communicates employee and member issues to Front Desk Manager as necessary.
4. Registers members/guests for classes, programs, nursery services, etc. Helps maintain and update all program books, information books and front desk logs and classroom schedules both manually and electronically.
● High School diploma or GED
● No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● No prior experience required.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Caldwell Memorial Hospital
Organization Unit: Quest4Life
Work Type: Per Diem
Standard Hours Per Week: 19.00
Work Schedule: Variable
Location of Job: US:NC:Lenoir
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.